Café de Flore, Lipp, Les deux magots, La coupole, La Rotonde, Le Dôme

Brasserie Lipp

Lipp was opened in 1880 by Léonard Lipp, coming from Alsace, he opened a brasserie, not a bar. 30 years after it was really famous in the small world of journalists and politicians. Its mahogany facade had it listed as historical monument. The beautifull art-nouveau wall ceramics were designed by Leon Fargues in 1900.

Brasserie LippYou’ll eat traditional Alsatian cuisine like Choucroute (sauerkraut with sausages, pork and ham) or Pied de Porc (grilled pigs trotters), with, off course, great Alsatian wines, such as the Riesling. The addicted will be sad to know that no Coke is sold at Lipp.

Café de Flore
151, boulevard Saint Germain
75006 Paris
Tél : 01 45 48 53 91
Métro : St-Germain-des-Prés